Ding. Dong. The Witch Might Be Dead

22 Apr

Search for Nicki Minaj’s account on Twitter and you’ll see that it does not exist, just like her record sales for Roman Reloaded .

Not too much longer after her Twitter rant and deactivation, Nicki claims that she’s considering retiring from the rap game.

Just look at God.

From my understanding, Nicki retired from rap when she made “Stupid Hoe”…BUT on a better note, she inspired me to conduct a list of some lady MCs who raised the bar and some skirts to make their mark in hip hop and some new kitties who wouldn’t mind trying on Nicki’s crown.

I’m pretty positive she gets ass shots injected in her face in 2012, but trill still recognizes trill.

She and @iRespectFemales should start a crew.

This is what happens when your man comes home to a cold stove.

Only thing missing to make this a classic is Lil Mama and her bandanna shirts.

*plays saxophone*

She took Wyclef’s balls and made a scrotum smoothie.

This bitch is just raw. Period. The type of bitch that’ll have a shootout with the police and use your grandma as a shield. Love her forever.

She’s like a sexy ass newt. God save the Grand Hustle roster tho.

Jean Grae and I are exclusively dating. She just doesn’t know me or this fact yet.

Snatching wigs and taking names baby.

15 Responses to “Ding. Dong. The Witch Might Be Dead”

1. Serenity April 23, 2012 at 10:29 am #

Drake is a female rapper?

• educatedcoon April 23, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

Duh.

• bpepper112 April 24, 2012 at 8:44 pm #

I meant to let u know i just discovered your blog on missjia a couple of days ago, and I love that dirty outspoken mouth of yours! I love your writing style and your mind, so i just HAD to follow you :)

• likemenowlovemelater April 25, 2012 at 9:48 am #

HAHAHA Yes Drake is a female everyone knows this.

• bpepper112 April 24, 2012 at 8:41 pm #

ooooh she aint right… lol(drake can’t catch a break)

2. Nonyuh April 23, 2012 at 10:38 pm #

I have to say I thought this blog was written by a man when I read it; maybe because of the cursing or the tone–( I thought wow this man is angry) lol although you had some valid points I actually don’t believe that you’ve read the book. You judged the book by the title. I read the book liked it but felt that it was written for a specific genre of women..lol its NOT a hoes handbook or whatever. The blog was entertaing but. But your disdain for Steve Harvey was the main focus the only reference to the book was the 90day rule (if there’s more. Then the shit talking def took my attn away frm it) lol

• educatedcoon April 23, 2012 at 11:52 pm #

I judge things. That’s what we all do. I’m just better at that shit than others. It’s all in good fun even though it was all facts, but I expect people to take every word literally. No country for satire.

• SirenSupreme April 24, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

That Steve Harvey book was stuff every self respecting woman should have known since high school. Cmon son. Steve Harvey pulled a fast one on everyone who bought it. Twice with the movie.

3. Kim S. April 24, 2012 at 9:44 am #

First time on this blog. Love it. And I see what you did there with Drake. LOL!

• Laura December 2, 2012 at 1:52 am #

I love everything about the model. Her look, ctolhes, even the smirk on her face. Perfect. She looks like a doll inside the box. Perfect play on the feature article title.

• Pranjel February 8, 2013 at 6:55 am #

It sounds like Sandy’s dauteghr would benefit from a test for OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), it is common and perpetuated by the never-ending pressure put on teens. (Read about the teacup thoery ) The double-edged sword is that the most common treatment for OCD in pill form are sedatives, and then there is a whole other risk for addiction.On a side note, my former partner, at 35, used to play similar cyber games. When he ran into personal struggles he developed an increasing interest in being the player’ on the screen than being himself. It affects all ages.

4. Rico Law April 24, 2012 at 10:30 am #

Love the blog. I think it goes over some people’s heads! CTHU

5. Ina G. April 24, 2012 at 7:28 pm #

someone sent me your steve harvey post and i said who wrote this? azeila banks? then i saw…..oh nmind. much love!

6. Dee Dee P. April 25, 2012 at 8:51 am #

Um…..Did I MISS sumthin???? Y did sumone comment about “THE MASK” n his book on here???? I guess…………. Pressing on………..

• Maxell November 30, 2012 at 10:47 pm #

You’d never know it was a hot day everyone looks so happy! Great job with the glleed lights on the dance floor. Those are some fun shots. Nicki great job capturing JC’s expression when Jenn came down the aisle.