Happy 4/20

20 Apr

This is the perfect day for snitching.

You’re going to see two types of people today: people who claim they smoke like it’s 4/20 everyday and people who don’t give a fuck.

I’m the latter. I’m above the muthafucking influence. I don’t smoke weed. I smoke fools like you on the basketball court my nigga.

BUT, being in the 4/20 spirit, I composed a list of some songs that make me want to fuck for free blunts, which what all females who smoke weed do anyway.

[*insert Wayne's signature lighter flicker drop and gay giggle here*]

I imagine the best part of smoking weed is all the snacks you get to eat afterwards.

White people make everything better.

Perfect song. Cudi can commit suicide now.

The gooniest ode to Mary Jane.

I feel like an ass whooping should have ensued.

$5 doesn’t seem like a lot but the fuck do I know?

*cue Dave Chappelle references*

The only nigga with braids that ain’t getting laughed at.

Lazy mouth motherfucker.

The niggiest nigga of them all.

Oldie and still goodie.

The GOAT.

I like my bitches and my drugs white so excuse my lack of enthusiasm for this poor people holiday. All jokes aside, real and paid niggas do coke, so I need to collaborate with Bobby Brown on getting our own day.

6 Responses to “Happy 4/20”

1. Dee Dee P. April 25, 2012 at 8:44 am #

Ok raise up off my boy!!!!! Lolololololol! I love Bobby!!! He is funny as hell!!! Lololol… TOO funny!!!!!

• Omar December 2, 2012 at 1:31 am #

very great song and melody.I AM A 33 OLDER BUT I AM A FAN OF DISCO FOR I AM A MUSICIAN AND I LIKE ANALOG SOUNDS NOT THE BAD SONG OF MACHINES WE HAVE TODAY

2. hondurangoddess June 27, 2012 at 10:31 pm #

LOL @ liking your bitches and drugs white… We should chill. LMFAO

• Zoren February 8, 2013 at 11:47 am #

yeahh…weed is all you need…it is harmless, and if you use a VAPBONG you elmainite the combustion gases…WEED IS A PLANT, GOD WOULD NEVER MAKE A PLAT TO HURT HUMANS…

• xlnoyse February 12, 2013 at 12:55 am #

vqUewP arjtyumhknbr

3. phen375 trial July 6, 2014 at 4:06 pm #

Do you have any video of that? I’d love to find out some additional information.